Fortum Corporation managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
Please fill in the transaction notification form
Information needed on the form:
|Shortnames of Fortum Corporation shares
|ISIN codes of Fortum Corporation shares
||Generated automatically (no need fo till in)|
Model templates for filling in the forms are available below:
- Manager’s transaction notification is available here.
- Closely associated person’s transaction notification is available here.
- Closely associated company’s transaction notification is available here.
Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction.
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Sending to Fortum Corporation:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Fortum has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com
Fortum Corporation publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
As of 3 July 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at Finanssivalvonta pages (in Finnish only).
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here