With steam functions based on the standard of 1967 or 1997 it is possible to calculate the material properties of water and steam as a function of known quantities.
Features of SteamLib™:
- Easy to use and simple to install
- All of the kay functions representing the material properties of water and steam are included - The subprogram library covers 24 functions
- Good features for further processing of results with Excel
- User support which can be contacted when need arises
- Reliable system which has been in use since year 1993
SteamLib™ version 2.0 is a 32-bit system and it can be used with Windows NT/2000/XP and MS Excel 97 and later versions.
SteamLib™ includes computation functions for the calculation of pressure, temperature, specific enthalpy, specific volume, steam content and dynamic viscosity of water and steam.
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us: