What is Fortum Master O&M training?
Fortum Master O&M training is a new training package that is tailored to
customer needs and designed for individuals in power plant operation and
maintenance duties and for professionals who are in charge of power plant
production and management. The training is also ideal as orientation for employees who
are being given the opportunity to develop and expand their know-how.
It provides basic information about the operation
and maintenance of power plants as well as practical tools to develop
operations. Practical learning at our plants is included into the training courses.
Additionally, the training can cover management-related
matters, such as business processes, investments, EHS issues, as well as sector
development and new business opportunities. The training offers tools also to
improve the energy efficiency and productivity of power plants, which in turn
can boost the company’s bottom line.
a result of Fortum's power plant training you will
• Learn good and efficient practises and methods
• Receive our best practise and know-how in energy production and in power plant availability and
• Improve power plant performance and availability
• Ensure plant profitability and safety
• Create network with other power plant professionals
• Receive practical information for investment planning and implementation