Co-branding means combining Fortum brand and logo with other brand or brands. Follow Fortum's visual appearance manual as much as possible.
Examples of potential co-branding cases:
- a power plant owned by Fortum and operated by another company
- a power plant operated by Fortum and owned by another company
- a product, solution or concept that can also be used by another energy company
- co-operation with a city, an organization, sponsoring programme etc.
If it is not possible to follow Fortum's visual appearance, ask for guidance from Corporate Communications.
The co-brand expression depends on the situation but can be divided in two categories:
1. Fortum as main partner / sender
2. Equal partners
For both categories Fortum prefers to use an explanatory text to describe the collaboration by using the following expressions:
In collaboration with / Made possible by / In partnership with