We sell gas for customers in Poland and Finland
We are one of the most important players on Polish gas market. We also offer gas for heating locally in Southern Finland.
Key facts about our gas business in Poland
- In 2012, we started selling gas in Poland.
- We buy the gas we sell in Poland at the Power Exchange, but also from Germany and the Czech Republic
- We were the first, who imported gas to Poland via Czech-Polish interconnector.
- In 2016, total gas sales volume by Fortum was 3.5 TWh.
Information about gas business in Finland
- Gas is a reliable form of heating
- Gasum imports gas and we offer it locally to customers in Espoo, Kirkkonummi, Tuusula and Järvenpää