Fortum signed the technical support agreement in year 2005 for both mobilisation and operation periods of the plant. Fortum eNext is supporting the operator to keep the plant's operations and maintenance, availability and thermal performance on an economically optimised level. Our O&M experts provide the plant with variety of services in accordance with Fortum's proven TOPGen® operation and maintenance concept.
Services provided by Fortum eNext:
- Mobilisation support and setting up the plant O&M processes and procedures
- Design review of plant process and systems from O&M viewpoint
- Periodical analysis of plant's thermal efficiency
- On-site reviews of plant operations and systems
- Off-site analysis and support based on customer requests
- Support for trouble shooting purposes
- Plant personnel competence development
- Periodical vibration analyses of plant's rotating machines
Fortum eNext supports the operator to keep the plant O&M on an economically optimised level. Services create measurable value to customer in terms of availability, energy efficiency and controlling the O&M costs.
- Power Plant: Coal fired condensing power plant.
- Plant owner: PT. Central Java Power with long term leasing agreement with the state owned PT. PLN (Persero).
- Location: Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Power output: 2 x 660 MWe
- Commercial operation: since 2006
- Customer: PT. TJB Power Services.
- Project duration: 2005–ongoing
- Services: Technical support services