Cleaner air with Fortum eNext low-NOx combustion technology
Do you want to reduce your power plant's emissions while simultaneously lowering costs? Fortum eNext offers customised combustion solutions for different kinds of combustion and fuel technologies and boilers. Our advanced low-NOx technology effectively reduces emissions and helps you to meet regulatory requirements.
Optimal and secure investment
with guarantee of success for every delivery
for any OEM's equipment.
Efficient turn-key projects
with short production downtime
What if you could easily comply with the NOx emission limits?
We can guarantee that the needed emission levels are met, regardless of the current set up at your site. An optimal solution with minimum CAPEX investment is designed to fit the combustion system of your power plant and any equipment manufacturer's technology, to ensure the required outcome. To guarantee the success of your investment, remote monitoring and technical support for the warranty period is always included.
With our primary NOx reduction methods emission level of 300 mg/Nm3 and below can be met without any increase in operational expenses afterwards. And, combining our state-of-the-art low-NOx combustion with a SNCR / SCR system, a NOx level even below 200 mg/Nm3 can be reach in an economical way.
|Primary NOx reduction||->NOx emissions down to 250 - 300 mg/Nm3|
|Secondary NOx reduction||->NOx reduction 30 - 40%, emissions below 200 mg/Nm3|
Our low-NOx burners and related other combustion modifications are built for rapid ignition, stable flame, low unburnt carbon (UBC) in fly ash, high combustion efficiency and a wide turn-down ratio as well as minimize slagging in furnace and high-temperature corrosion.
- Simplified concept and construction
- Sophisticated automation control
- Reduced investment costs due minimum modification of existing structure
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- Short implementation period due to easy installation
- Reliable and safe operation
- No by-products for disposal
- Fuel flexibility
Your partner Fortum eNext, low-NOx combustion technology for the past 30 years
Long experience with a utility perspective
- Serving our own fleet, familiar with the needs and priorities of a utility
- First projects at Fortum’s own power plants in early 1990’s
- First international project for ČEZ in Czech in 1994
- Solutions for any OEM's technology
- Proven and patented technology
- Continuous R&D due to tightening emission limits in the EU
EHSQ in the forefront
- Safety as the top priority in everything we do
- Quality Assurance:
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001