Fortum eNext Smart Operations - O&M services for thermal power plants
Do you wish to increase the cost efficiency or availability at your power plant? Fortum eNext provide power plant asset owners with comprehensive operation and maintenance (O&M) services, required digital solutions and plant consultacy worldwide.
Our goal is satisfied customers
We have excellent development tools and methods
Widely certificated quality management systems
Versatile service selection
Our service selection covers from O&M support services to full scope operation and maintenance including management, mobilisation and advisory services. With our help your plant will be run with the industry's best knowledge and technology.
Success stories for a cleaner world
Our priority is to maintain the highest possible performance in terms of health and safety, availability, efficiency and asset integrity for all types of power stations. To achieve these, our skilled experts implement state-of-art digital solutions, systematic operating processes and up-to-date management concepts for success stories of a cleaner world we helped to transform together.
- O&M related technical and commercial advices
- Review of functional specification for EPC contractor
- Advice concerning Long Term Support Agreements with main equipment vendors
- Preparation of preliminary O&M budget
- Setting up an O&M organization
- Mobilisation of project management
- Recruitment and training of personnel
- Setting up integrated management system and modern digital solutions for production optimization, communication, reporting and maintenance management
- Setting up safety systems
- Contracts with external service providers
- Full scope of O&M means full responsibility for the operation and maintenance of the customer's power plant including the planning of operation, performing daily operations, plant maintenance, material and resource management and continual improvement. Long-term contractual O&M services are based on Fortum’s TOPGen® concept. It includes setting up an efficient O&M organisation, management systems and selected IT tools.
- O&M management means responsibility for the operations management including key managers but the power plant owner provides the staff of the plant.
- O&M support services mean e.g. local support for customer's staff at site and remote condition and performance monitoring of the plant.
Fortum is certified by ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 quality management systems. Furthermore, in 2016 the Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) have awarded their prestigious President’s Award (for 12 consecutive Gold Awards) to Fortum O&M UK Ltd at Grangemouth CHP.
Get to know worldwide references
Fortum is one of the leading suppliers for operation and maintenance services in the field. Our main markets are the Nordic and the Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India plus eNext globally.