360° video captures all areas that are remote or not easily accessible; providing help and familiarity to designers, personnel and contractors. Videos can be viewed on mobiles, tablets and laptops, or VR-glasses for complete immersion. Fortum’s 360° videos allow augmentation of content and addition of hotspots on their footage - enhancing communication & collaboration between personnel and alleviating redundant documentation in projects.
360° Video Starter Packages
Fortum has been the pioneer in use of 360° videos for Nuclear Power Plants. These immersive, spherical videos have been utilized to enhance understanding, collaboration and efficiency among NPP personnel.
Comprehensive coverage of large and remote areas
Easy comprehension through faster site visualization
Support of conventional work processes
- Comprehensive coverage of large areas - faster and easier than traditional methods (eg. Laser Scanning)
- Ease of use and comprehension - everyone can understand and navigate through content
- Content Augmentation - enhanced interactivity, communication and collaboration
- Support of conventional work processes – meetings, trainings, audits, field studies and safety improvements
- Extensive use cases – project management, engineering, safety, operation & maintenance
- User-friendly applications for easy access and use during meetings and trainings
Catered offering based on your needs:
We offer 360° video capture with augmented contents & hotspots alongside consultancy & advisory services and technical training. These involve staff training for usage in project management, training & simulation, compatability checks & platform and device integrations to name a few. The applications are available on both mobile and the web.