Nuclear New Builds
As a licensee and operator of nuclear power plants and waste management facilities, we know how challenging nuclear new build projects can be. Our new build customers have utilized our expertise and proprietary technologies to reduce risk of project delays, increase NPP safety and optimize investment and O&M costs.
In-depth experience as a NPP license holder
How Adlas® is used to speed up the licensing processRead more
Our engineering capability areas:
- Safety engineering and analysis
- Architect & civil engineering
- Process and mechanical engineering
- Materials, structures, quality
- Instrumentation and control, electric systems
- Process modelling and simulation
- Control rooms and simulators
- Nuclear waste management
Our O&M capability areas:
- Plant operation support
- Maintenance and outage optimization
- Equipment reliability management
- Maintenance management data system (CMMS)
- Training of NPP personnel and sub-contractors
Our solutions for new builds:
Virtual Panels for Simulator Control Rooms
Give your plant personnel a fast, flexible and easy-to-use simulator interface at low costs - Fortum Virtual Panels for nuclear power plants.
ReMaint Nuclear Outage Concept
Fortum ReMaint Nuclear outage concept optimises outage time and ensures planned production of your nuclear power plant.
ReMaint Nuclear Maintenance Concept
Fortum ReMaint Nuclear maintenance concept optimizes nuclear power plant maintenance by refocusing resources on critical systems, structures and components.
Control Room Design Services
Safety, licensability and good ergonomics for I&C modernizations and control room upgrades.
Apros® - Advanced Process Simulation Software
Apros® Nuclear is a comprehensive, accurate and user friendly tool for modelling and dynamic simulation of nuclear power plants.
ADLAS® - Advanced Licensing and Safety Design method for Nuclear Facilities
Fortum ADLAS® ensures safety and licensability of your nuclear facility.