What is Fortum Master O&M training?
Our Fortum Master O&M training is a training package that is tailored to our customers’ needs and designed for individuals in power plant operation and maintenance professions. The training is an ideal opportunity to further develop industry and power plant know-how.
The training introduces participants to the basics of the operation and maintenance of power plants, how to increase a plant’s energy efficiency and productivity, as well as practical tools. We also provide practical training at our plants.
In addition, the training can cover management-related matters, such as business processes, investments, EHS issues, as well as sector development and new business opportunities.
• Learn good and efficient practices and methods
• Acquire our best practices and know-how in energy production, power plant availability and maintenance
• Improve power plant performance and availability
• Ensure plant profitability and safety
• Create network with other power plant professionals
• Receive practical information for investment planning and implementation
Modules of the Master O&M Training