Fortum Virtual Panels are interactive touch screens to simulate your hard-wired Human Machine Interface (HMI). Virtual Panels can be freely configured to match any control panels at your plant. They are easily connected to Apros® or other process simulation platforms.
With Fortum Virtual Panels, you have no need for dozens or hundreds of expensive mechanical components in your simulator HMI. We use carefully chosen stock touch screens and support structures in combination with our unique interface software. We have saved millions by using virtual panels at the new full scope simulator in our own Loviisa NPP.
- Cost-effective - up to 80% savings compared to hard-wired panels
- Fast to build - short design & installation time
- Easy to change - no wiring needed, only software
- Maximized availability - sophisticated architecture ensures minimized maintenance
- Virtual Panel Software
- Connection to Process Simulator
- Panel layout configuration
- Touch screens
- Tools for making layout changes
- Mounting solution
- Panel platform SW&HW
- User and technical support