Fortum's financial reporting schedule in 2020
In order to be aligned with Uniper’s financial reporting calendar, Fortum amended its 2020 financial reporting schedule. Please note the new dates as follows:
- January-March Interim Report: 15 May 2020 at approx. 9.00 EEST (previously: 29 April 2020)
- January-June Half-year Financial Report: 19 August 2020 at approx. 9.00 EEST (previously: 17 July 2020)
- January-September Interim Report: 17 November 2020 at approx. 9.00 EET (previously: 29 October 2020)
- Financial statements bulletin for 2019 was published on 6 February 2020
- Fortum’s Financial statements and Operating and financial review for 2019 was published on 10 February
The Annual General Meeting of Fortum Corporation was held on 23 April and the dividend related dates were:
- The ex-dividend date 24 April 2020
- The record date for dividend payment 27 April 2020
- The dividend payment date 5 May 2020
Fortum's financial reporting schedule in 2021
Fortum Corporation’s Financial Statements Bulletin for the year 2020 will be published on 12 March 2021 at Approximately 9.00 EET.
Fortum will publish three interim reports in 2021:
- January-March on 12 May 2021 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-June on 17 August 2021 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- The publishing date for the January-September interim report will be announced by the end of 2020 as it is depending on the timing of Uniper’s January-September interim report, which is not yet published.
Fortum’s Financial Statements and Operating and Financial Review for 2020 will be published in week 11 at the latest.
Fortum's Annual General Meeting 2021 is planned to take place on 28 April 2021 and the possible dividend related dates are:
- The ex-dividend date 29 April 2021
- The record date for dividend payment 30 April 2021
- The dividend payment date 7 May 2021