Raise a concern
Concerns relating to violations against the Fortum Code of Conduct can be reported to the Head of Corporate Internal Audit at Fortum by using the channels mentioned below.*
All compliance concerns raised at Fortum are reviewed in accordance with an established process. Raising a concern about compliance with business ethics will not lead to adverse work related consequences. During the investigation of compliance concerns we ensure confidentiality, and do not take disciplinary actions against the person accused of misconduct or noncompliance until the investigation process has been completed. Those who violate the Code of Conduct will be subject to appropriate disciplinary actions.
The concerns may relate, for instance, to matters concerning accounting and financial records and practices, fraud and financial irregularities, securities issues (this reporting channel constitutes also under the Finnish Securities Markets Act, Chapter 12, Section 3, the independent reporting channel for reporting suspected violations of rules and regulations regarding financial markets), conflicts of interest and illegal acts, including bribes.
For purposes of accuracy, effectiveness and fairness of the investigation, Fortum encourages people to leave the report with their own name. However, reports can also be made anonymously.
The report may be submitted via any of the following channels:
- By sending an email to Corporate Internal Audit, [email protected]
- By filling out the form below and pressing the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page
Due to the Swedish legislation employees in Sweden should only use the following channels:
- Mail to: FORTUM CORPORATION, Head of Corporate Internal Audit, PO Box 100, FI-00048 FORTUM, Finland
- Phone line +46 8 6717633 (to the Head of Corporate Internal Audit) during the business hours
Please identify and explain your concerns in sufficient detail to facilitate the investigation.
If you wish to receive a response to your message, please include your name and complete contact information.
Fortum considers the misuse of any of these channels unacceptable.
* The following countries are currently excluded from the scope due to country specific legislation and, thus, no reports from these countries can be submitted through the mentioned channels: Belgium, Estonia, France and Latvia. In the United Kingdom, only employees of Fortum are allowed to use the mentioned channels.
Forms in different languages
Here you find forms in Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish and Russian.