Fortum Corporation’s financial statements bulletin for the year 2014 will be published on 4 February 2015 at approximately 9.00 EET.
Fortum will publish three interim reports in 2015:
- January-March on 29 April 2015 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-June on 17 July 2015 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-September on 22 October 2015 at approximately 9.00 EEST
Fortum’s Financial statements and Operating and financial review for 2014 will
be published on week 10 at the latest.
Fortum's Annual General Meeting is planned to take place on 31 March 2015 and
the possible dividend related dates planned for 2015 are:
- The ex-dividend date 1 April 2015
- The record date for dividend payment 2 April 2015
- The dividend payment date 14 April 2015
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
+358 10 452 0480
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki
Fortum’s purpose is to create energy that improves life for present and future generations. Catering to the versatile needs of our customers, we generate, distribute and sell electricity and heat, and offer related expert services. Our operations focus on the Nordic and Baltic countries, Russia and Poland. In 2013, Fortum’s sales totalled EUR 6.1 billion and comparable operating profit was EUR 1.6 billion. We employ approximately 8,800 people. Fortum’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. www.fortum.com