Fortum Corporation’s financial statements bulletin for the year 2015 will be published on 3 February 2016 at approximately 9.00 EET.
Fortum will publish three interim reports in 2016:
- January-March on 28 April 2016 at approximately 9.00 EET
- January-June on 20 July 2016 at approximately 9.00 EET
- January-September on 25 October 2016 at approximately 9.00 EET
Fortum’s Financial statements and Operating and financial review for 2015 will be published on week 10 at the latest.
Fortum's Annual General Meeting is planned to take place on 5 April 2016 and the possible dividend related dates planned for 2016 are:
- The ex-dividend date 6 April 2016
- The record date for dividend payment 7 April 2016
- The dividend payment date 14 April 2016
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
+358 10 452 0480
Fortum’s purpose is to create energy that improves life for present and future generations. Fortum’s expertise is in CO2-free and efficient electricity and heat production. The company also offers energy-related products and expert services to private and industrial customers and energy producers. Fortum’s main areas of operation are the Nordic and the Baltic countries, Russia and Poland. In 2014, the annual sales (excluding the divested electricity distribution business) totalled EUR 4.1 billion, and comparable operating profit was EUR 1.1 billion. The company employs approximately 8,000 people. Fortum’s share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.