FORTUM CORPORATION STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 15 SEPTEMBER 2016 AT 14.00 EEST
Fortum Corporation’s financial statements bulletin for the year 2016 will be published on 2 February 2017 at approximately 9.00 EET.
Fortum will publish three interim reports in 2017:
- January-March on 27 April 2017 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-June on 20 July 2017 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-September on 26 October 2017 at approximately 9.00 EEST
Fortum’s Financial statements and Operating and financial review for 2016 will be published on week 10 at the latest.
Fortum's Annual General Meeting is planned to take place on 4 April 2017 and the possible dividend related dates planned for 2017 are:
- The ex-dividend date 5 April 2017
- The record date for dividend payment 6 April 2017
- The dividend payment date 13 April 2017
Vice President, Investor Relations and Financial Communications
+358 10 453 2552
Fortum's vision is to be the forerunner in clean energy. We provide our customers with electricity, heat and cooling as well as other energy solutions that improve present and future life. Already 64% of our electricity generation is CO2 free. Our main markets are the Nordic and the Baltic countries, Russia, Poland and India. In 2015, we employed some 8,000 energy sector professionals, and our sales were EUR 3.5 billion. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com