FORTUM CORPORATION STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 4 SEPTEMBER 2017 AT 11.00 A.M.
Fortum Corporation’s financial statements bulletin for the year 2017 will be
published on 2 February 2018 at approximately 9.00 EET.
Fortum will publish three interim reports in 2018:
- January-March on 26 April 2018 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-June on 19 July 2018 at approximately 9.00 EEST
- January-September on 24 October 2018 at approximately 9.00 EEST
Fortum’s Financial statements and Operating and financial review for 2017 will
be published on week 8 at the latest.
Fortum's Annual General Meeting 2018 is planned to take place on 28 March 2018
and the possible dividend related dates planned for 2018 are:
- The ex-dividend date 29 March 2018
- The record date for dividend payment 3 April 2018
- The dividend payment date 10 April 2018
Acting Vice President, Investor Relations and Financial Communications
Tel. +358 44 518 1518
Fortum is a leading clean-energy company that provides its customers with
electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource
efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for
a cleaner world. We employ some 9,000 professionals in the Nordic and Baltic
countries, Russia, Poland and India, and 62% of our electricity generation is
CO2 free. In 2016, our sales were EUR 3.6 billion. Fortum's share is listed on
Nasdaq Helsinki. www.fortum.com