FORTUM CORPORATION STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE 17 APRIL 2020 AT 18.40 EEST
Release category: Other information disclosed according to the rules of the exchange
The Düsseldorf District Court has today appointed the following persons as new members of the Uniper SE Supervisory Board (in alphabetical order):
- Prof. Dr. Werner Brinker, independent energy consultant
- Dr. Bernhard Günther, CFO of innogy SE
- Dr. Klaus-Dieter Maubach, Managing Director of maubach.icp GmbH and Deputy Chairman of Fortum’s Board of Directors
- Sirpa-Helena Sormunen, General Counsel of Fortum
- Tiina Tuomela, Executive Vice President, Generation Division of Fortum
The new members will join Fortum CFO Markus Rauramo as shareholder representatives of the Uniper Supervisory Board. Mr. Brinker and Mr. Günther are independent of the major shareholders. Fortum supports all the aforementioned appointments.
The Uniper Supervisory Board also comprises six employee representatives: Harald Seegatz, Ingrid Åsander, Oliver Biniek, Barbara Jagodzinski, André Muilwijk, and Immo Schlepper.
A new chairperson is to be elected at a Supervisory Board meeting to be held shortly.
Further details on the Supervisory Board members will be soon available on Uniper’s website.
Ingela Ulfves, VP, IR and Financial Communications
Investors and analysts:
Ingela Ulfves, VP, IR and Financial Communications, tel. +358 40 5151 531
Rauno Tiihonen, IR Manager, tel. +358 10 453 6150
Måns Holmberg, Manager, IR and Financial Communications, tel. +358 44 518 1518
Pauliina Vuosio, VP, Executive Communications, tel. +358 50 453 2383