Description of the project
Fortum signed in 2005 the technical support agreement for both mobilization and operation periods of the plant. The purpose of Fortum’s services is to support the operator to keep the plant operation and maintenance on the economically optimized level comprising availability, thermal performance as well as operation and maintenance costs of the plant. Fortum O&M experts provide the plant with variety of the services in accordance with the proven TOPGen® operation and maintenance concept of Fortum.
The services include:
- mobilization support and setting up the plant O&M processes and procedures
- design review of plant process and systems from O&M viewpoint
- periodical analysis of plant thermal efficiency
- on-site reviews of plant operations and systems
- off-site analysis and support based on customer requests
- support for trouble shooting purposes
- plant personnel competence development
- periodical vibration analyses of plant rotating machines
Fortum’s services support the operator to keep the plant O&M on the economically optimized level. Services create measurable value-add to customer in availability, energy efficiency and O&M costs.
- Power Plant: Coal fired condensing power plant.
- Plant owner: PT. Central Java Power with long term leasing agreement with the state owned PT. PLN (Persero).
- Location: Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Power output: 2 x 660 MWe
- Commercial operation: since 2006
- Customer: PT. TJB Power Services.
- Project duration: 2005–ongoing
- Services: Technical support services