We believe there can be a healthy balance between the wellbeing of people, the needs of societies, the success of businesses and the diversity of nature. We are committing to ambitious sustainability targets that extend beyond climate neutrality and take a firm stand in protecting biodiversity. We also want to be known as the company that cares about people and communities we live and work in and that are impacted by our supply chains, both locally and globally.
- Emission reduction according to SBTi 1.5 C trajectory. This commitment assumes full exit from Russia.
- Specific emissions of < 20g C02 /kWh for total energy production and 10gCO2/kWh for power generation by 2028
Carbon neutrality by 2030 (all Scopes 1, 2 and 3)
- Coal exit in our own operations by the end of 2027
- No net loss of biodiversity from existing and new operations in Scopes 1 and 2 from 2030 onwards, excluding all aquatic impacts.
- 50% reduction in dynamic terrestrial impacts in upstream Scope 3 by 2030 compared to 2021
- Commitment to continue local initiatives and develop science-based methodology with partners to assess the aquatic impacts of hydropower during 2023.